When creating a new schema in SLT system, you get the error message “Error when connecting to Source system” in the WebDynpro.
1. Missing add-on DMIS_2010 in your source system
Ensure that you have installed the required add-on DMIS_2010 in your source system. See SAP Note 1468391 for further information.
2. Missing proper roles for the RFC user
In the system log (SM21) and ABAP dump (ST22), both indicated that “RFC_NO_AUTHORIZATION” error occurred. Logon to the source system and check if role SAP_IUUC_REPL_REMOTE assigned to the RFC user. Assign the role if it is not assigned yet.
3. Roles are not generated properly
If the roles are assigned correctly to the RFC user, but still get the error, you might have not generated the roles properly. The role should have a green traffic light on the tab pages Authorization and User. In case of yellow light on those tabs, generate the roles and / or execute the user comparison.
4. DDIC user is used for RFC communication
You cannot use user DDIC for RFC connection between source system and SLT.
When creating a new schema in SLT system, you get error message “Error when creating SYS_REPL schema’ or ‘Error while connecting to HANA system’ in WebDynpro
- HANA DBSL is not installed or DB client software path not specified in OS environment
Refer to note 1597627 to install HANA DBSL in your system.
2. DB Client software is outdated
If you get this error, check the work process log of error is displayed.
Update DB client software. See SAP Note 1603671 for more details.
3. Logon credential for HANA system is not correct
Check the logon information when you create new schema.