Load Data from a Calculation View to BW4HANA
You have already created a calculation view that enriches sales information with master data such as business partner, product and employees.
However, many users cannot use this view as they only have BW authorizations.
There is a demand for stable daily snapshot of this data and to combine it with other source system data such as SAP ECC data for InKart.
Some product ids are no longer required, and these should be filtered out from reports.
1. If you are not yet there, open the BW Modeling Perspective.
2. Create a new data source for the Source System
Data Sources→ [ODP_HANA] ODP —SAP HANA Information Views → HDB
3. Change the Extraction Properties to Overwrite delta without deletions (BW local), and use CHANGED_AT as numeric pointer
If CHANGED_AT is not one of the key fields, switch to the SAP HANA
Modeler perspective, search and reopen calculation view, in the
Semantics Columns list, change the Type from measure to attribute,
and activate the calculation view again. Then, return to the BW Modeling
tool, delete the wrong data source, and repeat step 2.
4. Create a dataflow with a connection from the data source to the InfoSource
5. Edit the transformation between datasource and infosource
make sure DATE_SQL source field is assigned to target field 0CALDAY
use read master data from infoobject employee for target field organization unit.
for amounts, use USD as constant currency.
6. Enhance the dataflow with existing targets and sources. Add target as adso
7. Create a DTP, put filters to exclude products if required, run the dtp to load adso