Implement Currency and Unit Conversion in BW4HANA
You want to use the currency conversion in the ETL process.
1. If you are not yet there, open your project in the BW Modeling Perspective
2. Find and open the target of the transformation, the existing aDSO
Make sure that all units and currencies are part of the key fields in adso. (This is a precondition for currency conversion.)
3. Create a transformation between the infosource and aDSO
Make sure that currency conversion is allowed
a) Choose ( Link with Editor ) to locate the ADSO in the BW Repository.
b) From the context menu of the ADSO, choose New → Transformation.
c) In the Create Transformation dialog,enter the parameters, then choose (Create Transformation).
d) Choose (Settings: Currencies and Units) (Alternatively, press Shift + F9) Make sure
that you select the Currency/Unit conversion checkbox, then choose (Continue).
An information appears Unit mapping for 3 key figure rules added automatically. Confirm it.
4. Implement the currency conversion for the following direct assignments net amount and gross amount
5. Create time Conversion from 0CALDAY to 0CALYEAR. Activate the transformation.
Confirm the message regarding RECORDMODE.
6. Create DTP, give a filter to exclude a product
Activate and run the DTP