Sometimes after weekend planned maintenance or user lock, the V3 jobs may be put on hold in SAP ECC system.
Due to this delta records accumulate in extraction queue.
Once we trigger the V3 job again, there may be lot of records in delta queue.
Loading this delta to BW may take lot of time or it may hang in between or fails.
In such cases, it is important to do repair full loads to recover the delta.
Below are the steps:
- Go to ODQMON and click on requests, put subscriber as your BW system and queue name as 2LIS_11_VAITM
- Double click on request to see the units in the queue
- Double click on each unit to see the sales orders
- Take the dump of sales orders in a local file
- Likewise, take sales orders from each unit in a local file
- Consolidate all the orders and remove duplicates, save this list of orders
- Cancel the delta load: Stop the job which is running delta which got corrupted due to some issue. Ask the basis team to do so. (Note: In ODQMON, you will not be able to see the job for the delta load, you can go to SM66 in ECC to get the work process and ask Basis team to stop that work process)
- Delete set up tables: Go to transaction LBWG to clear the set up tables for 11 application
- Now to to transaction OLI7BW to fill the set up tables for 11 application
- copy first 2000 records from your saved list of orders in step 6.
- Give a run name and give 10 to 1 as sales order selection. Execute. System will ask for correct range. Remove 10 and 1 and give the 2000 orders in the sales order selection.
- Execute in foreground
- Once done, go to RSA3 to check if any records getting extracted for 2LIS_11_VAITM
- Go to transaction NPRT and check your set up table request
- Similarly fill the set up table for another set of 2000 records.
- Once you have filled set up table for around 6000 records, go to BW and start the full load.
- Once full load is finished, you can load it to further targets or till first later adso
- Now you can delete your set up tables and fill it again for remaining sales orders
- Start full load again in BI to load these orders.
Once delta is recovered, you can reschedule your V3 jobs and load delta normally to BI
Note: Once above steps are being performed, it is recommended to keep V3 jobs on hold
Note: To get an estimate for the number of records in full load, you can go to ECC system SE16 and in table VBAP give the range of orders and then press “No. of Entries”
Note: If you do not have authorization for SE16 in your ECC system, you can try using transaction YSE16N or YSE16
Post your comments for any questions related to above steps.